Sunday, 30 March 2008

The first post on my first blog

Hello and welcome to the first post on my first blog. It has been a hard fought battle to get this blog up and running, but I am happy now that it is. I'd like to thank myself for coming up with the idea of me having my own blog, and also for all the work, blood, sweat and tears I put in to make this happen.

Although at the time of writing no one knows that this blog even exists, that'll change. One day Zackarate Island will be a world leader, as it begins to trade ideas with the rest of the world. It will go from: "Zackarate Island." "What?" "Zackarate Island." "What the hell do you keep saying?" to the dizzying heights of: "Zackarate Island." "I'm not worthy. I will bow before you and pledge my health and well-being to your greatness until the day I die or you no longer want my services, whichever comes first." Estimated time frame for this to eventuate: seven months and three days. (Please note this is a conservative estimate).

So thank you, my reader, for sharing this experience with me, and thank me, myself, for writing this post and starting this blog. I hope that you will keep coming back as this blog grows with information and posts about my opinions, my experiences, my wisdom and myself.