Saturday, 20 September 2008

Auckland!!!!!!


Yes, that's where I'm at now. I've popped up again in Auckland, land of plenty (of people and stuff). On Thursday I came up here, and that evening I attended the Auckland Campaign launch as an Auckland candidate. Thus, I will now be hanging here for the next seven weeks.

It was a great night at the Safari Lounge in Ponsonby where we proudly announced the 21 candidates in 21 electorates - the first time we've had a candidate in every electorate. My one will be Pakuranga after my official selection evening coming up this week. Apart from the other excellent candidates there's also a very high profile candidate who has leant his good name and time, and will be running in Maungakiekie. So watch out.

Most important of all we have an undeniably strong message, summed up perfectly by our much-praised billboards. Which political party would you most trust with your children's future? I know I'm hedging my bets to ensure maximum Green representation in the Parliament.

I'm gonna be having a good time getting out that message in Auckland, so see you round.