Saturday, 16 January 2010

Don't allow factory farming of cows in NZ!



Hi Nick,


It was nice meeting you in Copenhagen as part of the New Zealand Youth Delegation. Being there made me realise how important New Zealand's reputation is overseas. People were surprised when I told them how polluted our rivers are, and how we are one of the worst countries in the world for per-capita emissions. At least we still have free-roaming grass-fed livestock here though, and that was always reassuring. Let's make sure our vital image doesn't fall over by allowing factory farming to occur here!


Yours Truly,
Zack


PS To my blog readers - you can send Nick an e-card like mine from here!


PPS To my blog readers - sorry I haven't done a post-COP follow post yet. I'll try to soon, after a lot of reflection time, I tell you what.