Friday, 11 July 2008

Announcing my candidacy


The other thing I promised to tell you about in a previous post was how I was keeping myself busy in Guadalajara. Most of the time, hangin´with my sister of course, but the rest of the time I was on the internet, catching up with emails and the state of the world. Although I would have liked to have done this on some big American talkshow, this will have to do for now.

I am announcing that I am running for Parliament in 2008 for the Green Party of Aotearoa New Zealand as a list only candidate.

More to come on this in due course, but in the meantime you can become a supporter of me on Facebook. The page is still in its infancy, but sign up now to become one of my first supporters! Then you can keep up to date with further developments in the 2008 election campaign.

As always I´ll keep you posted, and talk more in future about why I´m running.